Expired

Advice on best contract for Blackberry Curve 8520

2 replies
Found 9th May 2010
I am currently with O2 and on the Online Simplicity 20 Tariff which is a sim only tariff which costs me £20 pm and I get 600 free mins and unlimited texts. I have my own phone which is now beginning to get a bit beat up looking. Last week my daughter got herself a lovely Blackberry Curve 8520 but changed her contract from O2 to a different provider (T- Mobile I think). The Blackberry comes free and she's still only paying £20 per month for her contract AND I'm paying that just for the sim only! I am now thinking of upgrading to the Blackberry Curve 8520 but don't want to change from O2. Can anyone point me to the best deal or give me some advice? If I could still pay £20 per month and no more and stick with free texts and a good amount of free mins I'd be happy.

2 Comments

Try ringing up o2 retentions and say that you want exactly that:
A blackberry curve 8520 and a similiar contract to what your on now!

the great thing with blackberrys is the internet so try and get free internet useage if possible. My boyfriend bought a blackberry for £150 and pays £10 a month t-mobile for unlimited texts and internet pay as you go. which is a good deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22
    5. Whatsup number, confused33

See more discussions