Advice on best mobile with NFC at 150 or less

Posted 26th SepEdited by:"brilly"
Looking for a new android mobile for the sprog with NFC... camera and battery are next 2 priorities probably
dont want too expensive so ideally under 150

2 i have seen so far are nokia 6.1 @ 99 at cpw - seems solid but complaints about blueish screens and low battery
hotukdeals.com/dea…899

other one is p smart 2019 which is slightly over this at 159 (140 with code ebay)
hotukdeals.com/dea…118 gone up a bit

anything better or in between these two?

p smart 2018 is another option @ 108ish on ebay with code but i guess will get fewer updates than the newer version and is gold

cheers

edit: also seen samsung a20e too
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments

hantshog20/10/2019 17:12

Take a look at this review of budget android phones …Take a look at this review of budget android phones https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/best-budget-smartphone

so which of those meets the criteria thats better than nokia 6.1 and isn't p smart already listed?
brilly20/10/2019 17:39

so which of those meets the criteria thats better than nokia 6.1 and isn't …so which of those meets the criteria thats better than nokia 6.1 and isn't p smart already listed?

You need to look at the article and decide what is better as some features could be personal to you. From a previous version of the list number two was the Honor 10 Lite which is pretty much the same phone as a P Smart 2019. NFC wasn't important to me so I didn't take notice as to whether they had NFC or not.
hantshog20/10/2019 17:48

You need to look at the article and decide what is better as some features …You need to look at the article and decide what is better as some features could be personal to you. From a previous version of the list number two was the Honor 10 Lite which is pretty much the same phone as a P Smart 2019. NFC wasn't important to me so I didn't take notice as to whether they had NFC or not.

ive already seen it, not sure how you can recommend a phone if you dont know if it has nfc or not seeing as thats whole purpose of the thread!
brilly20/10/2019 17:57

ive already seen it, not sure how you can recommend a phone if you dont …ive already seen it, not sure how you can recommend a phone if you dont know if it has nfc or not seeing as thats whole purpose of the thread!

You've asked for help. I have taken some time out to provide you with some starting point but you seem too lazy to look up the specs yourself and now you seem arrogantly ungrateful. Good luck in finding your information.
hantshog20/10/2019 19:17

You've asked for help. I have taken some time out to provide you with some …You've asked for help. I have taken some time out to provide you with some starting point but you seem too lazy to look up the specs yourself and now you seem arrogantly ungrateful. Good luck in finding your information.

now now, its the exact opposite
as i had read that article i knew it was useless - you may as well have said 'use google'
i appreciate you thought you were helping but when you come here not knowing if a phone has nfc in a thread where nfc is essential its not really actually helping
had already given the thread up as its 3 weeks old now and realise its fairly unusual prioritisation so a bit more difficult to provide a relevant answer as you proved
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants