Groups

advice on best way to book Disney Florida

Hi guys

I'm wanting to talk my little boy to Disney Florida next year (July 2018) has anyone got any good tips on best way to book it for the best price possible. There will be 2 adults and one child, he will be 7 by then. I appreciate it's an expensive trip so was looking for advice on ways to be a bit more savvy and possibly not get ripped off.... I've looked on the official website already.

Thanks guys

20 Comments

PM me on here will send you a good site. don't think I can put it here as self promotion etc

prepay hire car before going,much better to drive then using bus see the real florida,book villa not hotel,beware cheap attraction tickets,lots of scammers out there,get to parks early be aware most afternoons thunderstorms/rain around 4pm for couple of hours,make sure you have plenty of spare batteries for cameras/phones,switch off roaming,do not forget to get visas,I always booked last minute got really good deals for flights,cheaper to buy clothes like shorts,swimwear,jeans,tshirts when you get there cut down on luggage because of excess charges,take earphones and adaptors for in flight movies as cheaper then paying for them on board,if you like tea take own tea bags!!!,take enough kids stuff to keep him/her occupied on flight as 8 hours goes slowly getting there!!! Happy Holidays you will love it

I tried messaging you but your unable to accept pm.

Hey,

So we have just booked our honeymoon at Disney for 2018, I'm not sure about the rules for posting prices etc on here so if you want to PM me feel free as I've got ours ALOT cheaper.

Ash

Head over to thedibb.co.uk/for…ms/

They have lots of great info on going to Disney.

At age 7 I would stick to the Disney parks only, Universal has the bigger rides and they are very strict on heights. However, if you are going for two weeks I would recommend Disney Ultimate Ticket and Busch Gardens / Seaworld. This will include plenty of the water parks as it's always nice to have a day off. July will be mega busy and mega hot? I'm sure he will love it though.

try expedia to book your hols put price first get your tickets over here as well

Hi If you are booking car hire be aware Hertz and Dollar are same company but Dollar are cheaper and you can usually choose your car from the line up in the garage(they usually have keys in them just drive to kiosk hand guard the paperwork and away you go,saves getting palmed off with make os car reception want to get rid of

I have a guide I wrote with over 100 pages of tips on all areas of Florida from Flights, Car Hire etc if you want I'm happy to send you a copy if you private message me as I can't do it via here as that's self advertising I guess

I find getting the best flights are on skyscanner and usually with a stop over in Canada for a few hours you can get the flights for half the price of a direct flight.
    Also on skyscanner you can search for hotels and car hire, but also check out trivago for hotels.
    Orlando attraction tickets is a good website for your tickets.

Original Poster

nwressell

PM me on here will send you a good site. don't think I can put it here as … PM me on here will send you a good site. don't think I can put it here as self promotion etc

Messaged you

Original Poster

bavis1

prepay hire car before going,much better to drive then using bus see the … prepay hire car before going,much better to drive then using bus see the real florida,book villa not hotel,beware cheap attraction tickets,lots of scammers out there,get to parks early be aware most afternoons thunderstorms/rain around 4pm for couple of hours,make sure you have plenty of spare batteries for cameras/phones,switch off roaming,do not forget to get visas,I always booked last minute got really good deals for flights,cheaper to buy clothes like shorts,swimwear,jeans,tshirts when you get there cut down on luggage because of excess charges,take earphones and adaptors for in flight movies as cheaper then paying for them on board,if you like tea take own tea bags!!!,take enough kids stuff to keep him/her occupied on flight as 8 hours goes slowly getting there!!! Happy Holidays you will love it

Brill thanks

Original Poster

ozstriker3

Hey,So we have just booked our honeymoon at Disney for 2018, I'm not sure … Hey,So we have just booked our honeymoon at Disney for 2018, I'm not sure about the rules for posting prices etc on here so if you want to PM me feel free as I've got ours ALOT cheaper. Ash

Messaged you

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr

Head over to https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/They have lots of great … Head over to https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/They have lots of great info on going to Disney.

Thank you

Original Poster

marsland95l2cr

Head over to https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/They have lots of great … Head over to https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/They have lots of great info on going to Disney.

Tried to reply to your PM Lois however it says you havent PM enabled so I cant reply

Original Poster

ozstriker3

Tried to reply to your PM Lois however it says you havent PM enabled so I … Tried to reply to your PM Lois however it says you havent PM enabled so I cant reply

hmmm I'm not sure how I enable it?

loislane1987

hmmm I'm not sure how I enable it?

Profile - settings - there's a section with private message and a box that needs ticking

loislane1987

Messaged you

​you don't have personal messaging turned on so can't reply

If you know anybody that is going before you go, ask them to bring you back some coupon books, they don't save you a great deal but as they say "every little helps" You will love it, Florida is great. I go along with a lot of bavis1 comments above but would include to make sure you take mossie spray with you, you will need it in the evenings in July. Look at flights into Sanford rather than Orlando International, a bit further to drive but a smaller airport so you get through quicker.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions