Groups
    EXPIRED

Advice on buying a karaoke machine please.

I'm wanting to buy one but I have no idea what to look for or where to buy from, or whats a good deal. I'd like it to be able to play CDGs, and link up to the TV.

Can anyone give me a bit of advice/info?

8 Comments

I have experience with Karaoke, how will you be using it? at a party, bar or at home? Do you already have CDG disks?

The reason I ask, is that by far the easiest way is to do it through a computer. I use this regularly at work.

You store all the songs on your harddisk in MP3+G format, and works just as if you were playing ordinary music through your pc.

Let me know if you need more info

Robin

Original Poster

I'd rather have a separate machine. I know it seems silly but I can't be bothered faffing about with computers all the time, I like a break! It will be used at home. No I don't already own any CDG disks.

if you want a standalone machine, check out some of the budget dvd players, often the cheap ones will play cdg

having the songs on harddrive is however so much easier, plus you can get hold of the songs without having to hunt down cdg discs.

It is so easy to do with a cheap laptop with an external HD

We use sax and dottys karaoke and it is just like the system used in pubs, you can queue songs so no messing about waiting while you find and change discs

Original Poster

Can you recommend one that links up to the tv? Plus is good sound quality?

Original Poster

I'm not wanting to use a computer because I'm always on computer and would like this to be away from comp.

Original Poster

Anyone???

Original Poster

Please!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men34
      2. Phone "Upgrade"47
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment58
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854