Groups

Advice on camcorder.

want to spend around £150 on a good camcorder. must be compact and easy to use.
    i like the jvcmg330red but cheapest price ive seen it is about £200. any ideas gang?

9 Comments

Original Poster

have u got it?

I saw a Sony in Asda for £120 the other day as I was passing. I can't tell you any more about it than that, unfortunately but if you've got one nearby, it might be worth checking out.

Original Poster

thanks

Original Poster

so no camcorder bodies out there?

Mad Professor;3635826

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0013XRSH6/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLEThis is my favourite at the moment.

I got that for my dad for Xmas for £145 from John Lewis (instore). Seems a really nice little piece of kit (it's tiny) but you will need to buy an SD card (cheap at play or 7dayshop).

Original Poster

i really like the jvc one but trying to find it cheaper

canon fs100. 180 at amazon, and 30 cashback.

Hi
    Additions Direct have got a few on sale - I just brought a samsung which has been reduced to £109 - I also applied a promotional code that I found on ukhotdeals XX424 for a further 15% off

So i picked up a nice little camcorder for £96 ...bargain

There is also a Sony Camcorder there which was originally £249 reduced to £149

Here's the link if it helps

additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/….do?Np=1&Ntk=littlewoods_search&Ntt=camcorder&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1Ν=this_product&pageSize=12&Ns=prod_in_stock|1||prod_min_base_price|0||scu_id|1&Nao=0&cmEvent=product_order
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions