advice on car dvd player/ telly

4 replies
Found 19th Oct 2008
we're going to get a couple of dvd players for the car for our holiday in 2 weeks but haven't got a clue what to get! can anyone recommend what to get or know of any good deals please?

1. Misc
  2. Car
  3. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
  3. DVD
4 Comments

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3238890

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/mia/d/philips+pet+707+portable+dvd+player+with+2+lcd+screens/pid/5858113ex display but still a bargain

thanks, do they just plug into the cigarette lighter? sorry for being dim!

Banned

i have no idea you might need to buy a lead

SUMMARYDouble your entertainment pleasure on the go with the Philips PET707 Portable DVD Player featuring two 7” TFT LCD display screens! Simply plug in the second screen to share DVD movies or JPEG photos - perfect for in-car enjoyment. Comes with Smart Car Mount With a second TFT LCD screenFEATURES Plays DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW and (S)VCD Plays MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW musicShare JPEG image files with picture CD7 Inch TFT Colour LCD16:9 Widescreen formatExtra TFT LCD ScreenBuilt-in quality stereo speakersUp to 2 Hours playbackRechargeable BatteryCar mount kit Dual Headphone socket

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3238990

i have no idea you might need to buy a leadSUMMARYDouble your … i have no idea you might need to buy a leadSUMMARYDouble your entertainment pleasure on the go with the Philips PET707 Portable DVD Player featuring two 7” TFT LCD display screens! Simply plug in the second screen to share DVD movies or JPEG photos - perfect for in-car enjoyment. Comes with Smart Car Mount With a second TFT LCD screenFEATURES Plays DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW and (S)VCD Plays MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW musicShare JPEG image files with picture CD7 Inch TFT Colour LCD16:9 Widescreen formatExtra TFT LCD ScreenBuilt-in quality stereo speakersUp to 2 Hours playbackRechargeable BatteryCar mount kit Dual Headphone socket

thank you x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769408
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807

See more discussions