Groups

Advice on damage caused by faulty bathmat

Bathmat from WIlko stained my lino but WIlko will only offer half the cost of replacing it - anyone had anything similar and got the right result.

IMO it isnt half my fault so they should pay up for a replacement lino (all scrubbing and cleaning hasnt worked)

11 Comments

Banned

Sue them

Don't know about wilko but my brother bought some pillows from somewhere once and it stained the settee the company paid the full price of the settles over 4 grand. Italian leather ones. Read there terms and conditions

Upgrade from lino and stop shopping at Wilko are the only suggestions I can think of right now. Apart from that .......

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsplulLOWr1qa59bo.gif

Cover the stain up with a bath mat ?

psychobitchfromhell

Cover the stain up with a bath mat ?

​or a bigger bath mat.

Take a picture and post it on their facebook/Twitter?

davewave

Bathmat from WIlko stained my lino but WIlko will only offer half … Bathmat from WIlko stained my lino but WIlko will only offer half the cost of replacing it - anyone had anything similar and got the right result.IMO it isnt half my fault so they should pay up for a replacement lino (all scrubbing and cleaning hasnt worked)

Omg I would be furious! Sorry I don't have a solution but I just had to comment with my disgust at their customer service. Have you tried calling and speaking to big boss managers?

Original Poster

thanks , guess not many options. cheers

I'd go with the idea of spamming all their social media with pictures and complaints, has worked for me on several occasions with various companies who were fobbing me off

Am i missing something? How did it stain lino? Surely a bath mat should be in the bath?

Original Poster

craigstephens

Am i missing something? How did it stain lino? Surely a bath mat should … Am i missing something? How did it stain lino? Surely a bath mat should be in the bath?

​the fluffy towel mat which is laid beside the bath so you don't get all the floor wet when you step out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      2. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      3. breakfree holiday passwords67
      4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…45

See more discussions