Advice on dual boot tablets?

Found 28th Mar 2015
I would like to start using a tablet more than my laptop but have been holding off for a while. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and like the android system but I also have need for windows once in a while. I am not keen on windows apps (or the lack of them) so do not think I would get full use out of just a windows tablet. I have recently heard about dual boot tablets which run both Android and Windows.

Could anybody give me any advice? Has anybody used them for a while and found them glitchy? The household use Ipads but I have never got on with them.

Thanks in advance

xx

1. Ask
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tablet
5 Comments

I'm looking into the exact same thing.

Brands like onda, teclast and voyo pop up alot.

The x98 air 2 seems to be really good.

There is always console os for Windows too. Look into that.

Original Poster

Thanks I will have a look into console os.

I have had a quick look at Onda and Cube air i6 but I noticed it only seems to be chinese sellers. I would prefer to buy in UK if possible. I have used Aliexpress a lot in the past but only for cheap stuff where you do not mind taking a punt.

Anybody know of trusted UK sellers?

There are some on eBay probably but there much more expensive.

The x98 air 2 is on Amazon, but it's over twice the price of the Chinese sites.

I've seen a Samsung Note Pro 12.2 made to dual boot Android and windows, but it's a diy project and you need a good level of knowledge of Android...

steve1221

The x98 air 2 is on Amazon, but it's over twice the price of the Chinese … The x98 air 2 is on Amazon, but it's over twice the price of the Chinese sites.I've seen a Samsung Note Pro 12.2 made to dual boot Android and windows, but it's a diy project and you need a good level of knowledge of Android...

More info would be great steve... this is what would suit me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions