Groups

advice on ebay

just a quick question i sold something on ebay on 25th of february and today the item was retured to me saying the buyer hadnt collected it from the post office, i emailed the buyer who basically said am i going to refund her which i will but do i refund postage or not?

5 Comments

its the buyers fault for not collecting

I wouldn't refund the postage, also look at the final cost of your fees. I think there is an ebay option to refund your fee's back if the sale wasn't 100% completed.

Original Poster

thanks i find it strange she hasnt contacted me as to where it was, in her email back to me just now she said oh i wondered where it was, if it was me i would of asked if it hadnt turned up after a week.

Does she still want the item? We would offer to resend it if the buyer paid the postage again...

Original Poster

i dont think she does, when i emailed her to tell her it had been returned she just said are you going to refund me then. ive doubled checked the address on paypal to the one i sent it and its the same just incase it was my fault. on the packet returned its got a little sticker and a box is ticked which says not collected so i presume it got taken to her local office and she didnt get it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions