Advice on Ebay required - Selling aboard

12 replies
Found 16th Jan 2011
When selling on Ebay I clearly state "I do not post aboard", but still I get people winning the auctions that want me to post aboard in the last minute (I usually cancel the bid before it has ended)
Is there a way you can put a block on buyers (aboard) that bid on my items so that I dont have the cancel the transaction everytime....Its soooo annoying!
Thanks in Advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

i phoned ebay and they blocked it for me - but im sure if you browse the help section it will tell you how...people who've had non-paying bidder alerts, people outside the uk, minus feedback etc can't bid on my items anymore

Original Poster

tigger462

i phoned ebay and they blocked it for me - but im sure if you browse the … i phoned ebay and they blocked it for me - but im sure if you browse the help section it will tell you how...people who've had non-paying bidder alerts, people outside the uk, minus feedback etc can't bid on my items anymore

thanks for the info will research it now....this seems to be happening atleast once every two weeks

Sloth/Mod

What sort of board?? Ironing?? Surf?? Wigi??

Banned

Syzable

What sort of board?? Ironing?? Surf?? Wigi??

Whats a wigi board?

In your Selling Manager Summary scroll down to Alerts & To Dos then click block bidders. go to Set Up Buyer Requirements Preferences and tick Buyers in locations to which I don't ship I think that should do it.

Sloth/Mod

mceverready

Whats a wigi board?

For contacting the other side.........the same as a Ouija Board but a brand name one.

Banned

Ahhhhh right.

Syzable

For contacting the other side.........the same as a Ouija Board but a … For contacting the other side.........the same as a Ouija Board but a brand name one.

Nice comeback there

Sloth/Mod

harlzter

Nice comeback there

Thank you.

Original Poster

all sorted blocked all primary countries I dont post too X)

Original Poster

ah thanks bitsey

harlzter

Nice comeback there

Yes, I was quite impressed myself. haha X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769552
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247659
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA22133
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…22

See more discussions