Advice on firm mattress

Posted 2nd Oct
Lady & Gentlemen,
i am looking the firm (very firm) mattress , any recommendation?
i am looking not too expensive mattress but very firm.
i brought some firm mattress which not really "firm" , therefore if you know any please advise.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Get a piece of plywood and 2 inch foam?
I recommend you go to a local mattress shop and try them out.

It's not the sort of thing you want to be buying blind, or saving money on just for the sake of saving money. A poor night's sleep has a bigger impact on your life than a poor choice in just about any other purchase you can make.

If you want brands to look for stockists of then Relaxsan would be a good place to start as they have several firmer foam models.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 2nd Oct
Cisco06060602/10/2019 14:23

Get a piece of plywood and 2 inch foam?

Was though of this but it is for my mother in law.... My wife will kill me
EndlessWaves02/10/2019 17:24

I recommend you go to a local mattress shop and try them out.It's not the …I recommend you go to a local mattress shop and try them out.It's not the sort of thing you want to be buying blind, or saving money on just for the sake of saving money. A poor night's sleep has a bigger impact on your life than a poor choice in just about any other purchase you can make.If you want brands to look for stockists of then Relaxsan would be a good place to start as they have several firmer foam models.

Never heard of Relaxson, but look like quite firm
Happyday123402/10/2019 17:43

Never heard of Relaxson, but look like quite firm

It's a brand of the Italian mattress company Magniflex who are a fair sized manufacturer, but one that's never made much inroads into the UK market. Possibly because non-visco foam mattresses have never been as popular here as they are in other European countries.
EndlessWaves02/10/2019 19:19

It's a brand of the Italian mattress company Magniflex who are a fair …It's a brand of the Italian mattress company Magniflex who are a fair sized manufacturer, but one that's never made much inroads into the UK market. Possibly because non-visco foam mattresses have never been as popular here as they are in other European countries.

Thanks @EndlessWaves . i have decided to give it a try. found from mynextmattress.co.uk and managed to grab 5% off after spoke to customer services. Now waiting for the mattress to arrive!

thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants