advice on getting a new computer

Found 2nd Aug 2017
hi my girlfriend was hinting at a new computer and i wanted to know if this was good for the price before I go and buy it she only really plays the sims 4 minecraft and the odd game like rollercoaster tycoon and I play most of the total war games and things like age of empires. The pc iv seen is a Asus Rog G20BM FOR £479.99 it hasAMD FX-770K 3.5GHz QUAD CORE TURBO BOOST TO 3.9GHz12GB DDR3 RAM + 2TB HDDAMD Radeon R9 370 2GB
2 USB 3.0
6 USB 2.0
DVD WRITER
WINDOWS 10 64BIT

Also seen this ChillBlast Fusion Mumbo for £540 Specs are
AMD Athlon X4-860K8GB DDR3 RAM + 1TB SSHD HYBRID DRIVENVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
3USB 3.0
6USB 2.0
Windows 10 Home
I LIKE THE ASUS ROG FOR ITS SMALL FORM FACTOR BECAUSE IT WILL FIT IN NICE AND NEAT IN THE LIVING ROOM ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS
Community Updates
AskPC
3 Comments
Get yourself SSD drive and install you windows on it
Both have odd compromises and strange choices, but that's what you're going to get at this price. They'll both do the job though.
Original Poster
EndlessWaves10 h, 27 m ago

Both have odd compromises and strange choices, but that's what you're …Both have odd compromises and strange choices, but that's what you're going to get at this price. They'll both do the job though.

can you enlighten me about the strange choices and odd compromises (im a computer noob) and which do you think is the better choice? and are they worth the money or should I look for something else. sorry for all the questions
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants