Expired

Advice on Guitar Hero for Wii

Found 29th Sep 2009
Hi there I am thinking about getting my 11 year old daughter the guitar hero for her wii for christmas but I havent got a clue lol! Looking something with music that she would like to strum away too - and cheapest possible Thanks

7 Comments

if you go onto ebay its deal of the day is something simular for £8.99 might be worth trying that first see if she likes it.

Original Poster

Thats seem like what I am looking for - was looking at the guitar hero games and dont think she would like the music it would suit me more!

Original Poster

Just read that there is a band hero due for release in November actually might wait for that cos think she would like a guitar rather than a small remote to play the game.

Original Poster

Does anyone know that if I buy the band hero game what wii guitar would be compatible? - I did said I hadnt a clue lol!

you could get this
]http//hm…756

it iis a guitar and a game for £30 and the guitar will work with the band hero game as all the guitar hero guitars work with all there games

this price goes from £30 to £60 quite often so get it while you can as i bet they put it up before christmas, if you want it that is

Band hero sounds much more suited to a 11 year old to me and I'm 99.9% certain it will be compatible with the normal GH controller.

Original Poster

Thanks guys
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions