Advice on handsets please?

Found 18th Nov 2017
I have a Lenovo zuk 2 and so does my o/h. Both my boys would like a new phone for Xmas. they're good kids and understand the value of money. I have been looking at a few of the phones from bang good etc listed recently and wondering which is the best? they both Snapchat and message. they have the id SIM only contract. both very low usage. the odd game. around£100 each.
it's not the main gift so don't really want to go a lot more plus they take them to school..
thanks anyone who can advise I'm rubbish and so is him indoors.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Problem with Chinese phones is getting something sorted in the event of a defect. Something to consider. You don't need a fashionable name to get quality - you can pay a massive premium for a 'name'.
Look at Huawei Y6 2017. Good spec and well respected, quality manufacturer. Just under £100, at carphone warehouse. Y6 2017
Huawei p8 lite in carphone £149.99. Above budget but the 3gb ram makes it really useable compared to the 1gb youll get with a £100 handset

You can only really buy from china if you can afford to take the hit on the item as if something goes wrong your pretty much resigned to not getting your money back or a repair
Thank you I will look. I appreciate the help.
LG g5 is at an incredible price at argos today

£130 for uhd, 3gb ram, 32gb storage, very fast, spectacular camera etc etc
chocci2 h, 8 m ago

LG g5 is at an incredible price at argos today£130 for uhd, 3gb ram, 32gb …LG g5 is at an incredible price at argos today£130 for uhd, 3gb ram, 32gb storage, very fast, spectacular camera etc etc

really? have you a link?
chocci7 h, 56 m ago

Sorry - its the moto g5 so ignore me

I thought so. Would have been such a bargain lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants