Expired

Advice on how to get Sky HD at reduced price

Found 13th Oct 2008
I can get a HD box for £75 not sure if installation is £30 or not as it looks like it contradicts itself - if I do it online I can get a £15 credit. So I'm think approx £90

Is there anyway to get the price down?

I am happy to ring to "cancel" if thats what is required but need a bit of info to back up my reason to cancel. So how could I get HD TV channels without Sky & what would the cost be? We have a full HD TV
Community Updates
AskSkyPrice Glitch
7 Comments
bear in mind also that you are an extra £10 per month for the HD channels subscription.
Yeah did know that thanks.

OH keeps on at me cause we aren't getting the best out of the TV!
is the £15 discount online only for brand new customers or is it for everyone? i got my sky plus hd for the £75 plus £30 installation, i went thru the downgrade line as everyone was getting charge £150 plus £60 so i was happy, it is a great picture well worth it and more hd channels are to be added soon
I called up and got the following deal. £49 for the box, £10 installation and £5 off the HD line rental charge for 6 months. I just said I was considering leaving and what could they offer me.

Hope this helps
caggarooney;3186903

is the £15 discount online only for brand new customers or is it for … is the £15 discount online only for brand new customers or is it for everyone? i got my sky plus hd for the £75 plus £30 installation, i went thru the downgrade line as everyone was getting charge £150 plus £60 so i was happy, it is a great picture well worth it and more hd channels are to be added soon

I assumed it was for everyone as when I log in to the Sky website it is showing there but didn't look too closely though!

lizzy.p;3187767

I called up and got the following deal. £49 for the box, £10 installation … I called up and got the following deal. £49 for the box, £10 installation and £5 off the HD line rental charge for 6 months. I just said I was considering leaving and what could they offer me.Hope this helps

Thanks for that, am just about to ring now so will see what they offer me
I got Sky HD fitted about 3 weeks ago AND
to be honest I am struggling to see the difference !!
I thought I would have noticed a big difference in the footy but it's not !!

just my 2 cents worth.
rangermastiffs;3193790

I got Sky HD fitted about 3 weeks ago ANDto be honest I am struggling to … I got Sky HD fitted about 3 weeks ago ANDto be honest I am struggling to see the difference !!I thought I would have noticed a big difference in the footy but it's not !!just my 2 cents worth.

Well I might agree with you (when I finally get it) but OH is convinced we are not getting the best out of the TV!

No offer for me £75 box £30 installation normal £10 per month fee, will either give another go later or just do it online & get the £15 credit, which is available for existing cust as it states "upgrade"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants