Groups

Advice on insurance for rented property,

Hi, could anyone offer any advice on buildings insurance for a house i am going to let out. Wht do you use? Haven't done it in a while so could do with some advice... thanks all.

6 Comments

make sure you cover the rebuild cost xxx

Direct Line for Business have been good for me - they also included Equipment cover for boilers, etc as standard. Not always the cheapest though so try some on this page, etc: landlordzone.co.uk/dir…htm

Be careful on the small print - type of tenant (no students, dss) might trip you up.

Original Poster

Angelstar;6209197

make sure you cover the rebuild cost xxx

ty, will do.

MoneySavingG;6209517

Direct Line for Business have been good for me - they also included … Direct Line for Business have been good for me - they also included Equipment cover for boilers, etc as standard. Not always the cheapest though so try some on this page, etc: http://www.landlordzone.co.uk/dir/insurance-directory.htmBe careful on the small print - type of tenant (no students, dss) might trip you up.

yep will do with a tooth comb, ohhh they're picky with the tenants didnt even consider that will look into it...ty

your very welcome xxx

Original Poster

any other tips?

Original Poster

???????????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions