Groups
    EXPIRED

Advice on media streamer/player needed

i need a media setup for a new tv/bluray setup.
    Is there one that you can download movies directly to its hard drive from a browser and then play it when downloaded?
    thanks

3 Comments

Have you bought a tv with built in internet ??
    If not there are lots of deals to try at lovefilm with include streaming films or dvd's or blu-ray rental, gane rental etc
    hotukdeals.com/vou…744

If you have a laptop/pc with HDMI Out then you can play downloads to your new TV

If you have a Sky subscription you can watch online through Skyplayer as well files can be kept on the computer.

depends what you bought and what exactly you want to do with it !

I have an archos tv+ box which I download movies off sky+ onto converted to Mpeg4 then connect a usb portable hard drive to pull the films off onto but am building a great library of films disc free ! I use a Western Digital media Box to connect the portable hard disc to to play on other tv's.
    Edited by: "bobbybuilder" 5th Apr 2011

Original Poster

got a p50g20 and a sony s380 dvd player. Wanted to d/l torrents directly to media and play them on connected tv.
    thanks

Original Poster

Bump
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      2. One thing you've forgotten56
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      4. One for the mathmaticians2847

See more discussions