Groups

Advice on new Xbox 360 Battery

My rechargable battery has finally died. It lasts about 15 minutes from a full charge out of my quick charge kit.

Seen some unofficial ones out there. Anyone got any advice on good ones?

5 Comments

Banned

asda do some good ones I think they are called viper
    £7 for 2 batterys & a usb cable

Ive had them for over a year now with no problems

Original Poster

robbieukranger

asda do some good ones I think they are called viper£7 for 2 batterys & a … asda do some good ones I think they are called viper£7 for 2 batterys & a usb cableIve had them for over a year now with no problems

I've seen those on Amazon. Do they work with a quick charge kit or only the USB cable?

I gave up with battery packs. I figured that between 360 pads, Wiimotes, DJ Hero decks, Guitar Hero guitars and countless other appliances that it just made more sense to buy high capacity rechargeable batteries and a charger.

Original Poster

cookiemonster83

I gave up with battery packs. I figured that between 360 pads, Wiimotes, … I gave up with battery packs. I figured that between 360 pads, Wiimotes, DJ Hero decks, Guitar Hero guitars and countless other appliances that it just made more sense to buy high capacity rechargeable batteries and a charger.

Maybe. But the only thing that gets heavy use is my 360 pads. Wiimotes only used occasionally and no music-based peripherals.

I'm thinking of trading my whole box for a new console around Christmas, so may wait for then cuz my packs are white now, and might need black later on...

Banned

barbour9

I've seen those on Amazon. Do they work with a quick charge kit or only … I've seen those on Amazon. Do they work with a quick charge kit or only the USB cable?

Ive never used them with a quick charg kit sorry but the USb cable will insert into the fron of the xbox & charge even when the xbox is off
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions