Advice on phone contract and quidco

Posted 1st Jan
I've never used quidco for phone contracts as have always done this via the store.

But I'm looking to take out a contract with Vodafone which is over £50 a month so quidco gives £135 cashback.

I currently have an account, would this work if I log in and upgrade or does it have to be a fresh new contract.

I'm guessing I cant upgrade via the online chat or over the phone as they are waiving off the upfront cost of £60 if I do so but not sure if its risking the quidco cash back.

Unfortunately I need an apple for work purposes but there seems to be no offers or decent prices on the 11 pro max so wanted to make the most of quidco to try and get something back
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
Have you trued looking at the other phone and Contract sellers like mobiles.co.uk, affordable mobiles etc?
I'm sure its only available to new contracts but i could be wrong
Douglas_Birks01/01/2020 15:48

Have you trued looking at the other phone and Contract sellers like …Have you trued looking at the other phone and Contract sellers like mobiles.co.uk, affordable mobiles etc?

I got mine through affordable mobiles and I saved about £10pm on my contract offer from everywhere else
Not sure of the relevance of "I need an apple for work purposes" but on the assumption you are not self-employed then push your employer's requirement of handset/contract back to your employer to fulfill, or if you are self-employed be aware that cashback is rarely available on business contracts.
Any phone contact to discuss the transaction will usually nullify any cashback
Edited by: "Gollywood" 1st Jan
It has to be a new contract and Voda are the slowest to pay out. I waited 2 years for them to pay out through Quidco. . .
@Samtheman1999 Hey, just to let you know if you're thinking of Vodafone directly you wouldn't be eligible for the cashback if you already have an account with Vodafone. Have you had any ideas of any other retailers you're looking at? Quite a few do only have cashback on new customers to them I'm afraid. Please feel free to email over to me if you need some help too! -Joseph (Joseph@quidco.com)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions