Groups

Advice on Playstation II

Getting a wii anyone got any idea what would be a fair price for a PS II with a chip in it (chipped that is not dinked) has wireless remote and memory, etc? Does anywhere part exchange ?

Cheers?

4 Comments

sold my old 'fat' ps2, chipped with a few bits and bobs of extras on here for £50 delivered. Not sure you can trade in a chipped console anywhere.

chrishill;3982995

sold my old 'fat' ps2, chipped with a few bits and bobs of extras on here … sold my old 'fat' ps2, chipped with a few bits and bobs of extras on here for £50 delivered. Not sure you can trade in a chipped console anywhere.

is that robot out of ulyleses or however you spell it i recognise him as an old skool cartoon character

Buy a PS3.

That's my advice.

ilovepink;3983029

is that robot out of ulyleses or however you spell it i recognise him as … is that robot out of ulyleses or however you spell it i recognise him as an old skool cartoon character

yup, its Nono
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions