EXPIRED

Advice on posting games and dvds required

Am going to put some xbox 360 games and dvds on here for sale, but just wanted to ask what people do when posting them.

I'm guessing a padded envelope is best. Could anyone reccommend where to get them cheap. Probably require about 10 to 20.

Also, would something the size of a game/dvd normally fall into the 'large letter' category with the post office and cost 52p to send first class?

Many thanks for advice

4 Comments

get 6 envelopes for a quid at poundland or loads off ebay and i think about 80p 1st class 1.50 recorded cant memba exactly

You might want to send parcels recorded as there are many buyers who are a pain and claim they never received their items. That or get a certificate of postage from the person behind the counter.

As for padded envelopes, I reuse old ones that I get from online orders so I don't buy mine but yeah padded jiffy bags are the way to go. It's kinda expensive if you buy them seperately in the Post Office though.

Smeagol get 6 envelopes for a quid at poundland or loads off ebay and i think about 80p 1st class 1.50 recorded cant memba exactly

tsimehC;4237188

You might want to send parcels recorded as there are many buyers who are … You might want to send parcels recorded as there are many buyers who are a pain and claim they never received their items. That or get a certificate of postage from the person behind the counter.As for padded envelopes, I reuse old ones that I get from online orders so I don't buy mine but yeah padded jiffy bags are the way to go. It's kinda expensive if you buy them seperately in the Post Office though.

if you get a certificate of postage write this on the package. it also warns the postman that you have proof, just in case he or she is a tea leaf... 2nd class recorded delivery all the way im affraid. covers you both. never had a problem sending things this way.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1733
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions