Groups

Advice on Printing Labels

Ive bought some A4 sheets of labels to print some address on its. How do I make sure the address fit on the labels. Is there some software I can use or whats the easiest way. I have Office 2007 if I can use that. Its 4 down per sheet if that makes a difference.

Ben

7 Comments

Try avery design pro from their website, i've found it to work with all other non avery labels when my free samples run out, just a matter of finding the correct wizard in the package.

avery.co.uk/ave…are

Labels are a pain. I gave up printing them on sheets of blank labels, now I use A4 sheets (one big label) and cut them on a guillotine.

Predikuesi;4645507

Labels are a pain. I gave up printing them on sheets of blank labels, now … Labels are a pain. I gave up printing them on sheets of blank labels, now I use A4 sheets (one big label) and cut them on a guillotine.

Easy with the right software:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4645507

Labels are a pain. I gave up printing them on sheets of blank labels, now … Labels are a pain. I gave up printing them on sheets of blank labels, now I use A4 sheets (one big label) and cut them on a guillotine.

Hmmm think I should have done that sounds ALOT easier lol

harlzter;4645510

Easy with the right software:thumbsup:

I have Avery and others, but it never works for me.

Not to mention if you are using an hp printer too - bloody pain. Ended up having to scotch tape the top of the sheets so that they feed in OK :whistling:

Original Poster

Ill give this Avery ago. thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions