Advice on purchasing LG 55" UHDTV from Electrical Discount UK

Found 1st Nov 2017
Hi all,

I've been looking for a 55" UHDTV and came across the 55SJ850V ULTRA HD TV after I missed out on the Argos deal (as got there too late to find them all OOS).

I found a deal on the same TV with 5yr warranty for £799 at Electrical Discount but haven't used them before. Anyone have any experience with them? I was going to post this as a deal, but if they are no good, don't want to put anyone in the community at risk.

mi5tery

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

I haven't used them, however their website was registered in 1999 concurring with their website claim trading since 1999. They have mixed reviews on many forums, perhaps for extra protection could you not buy it from them via Amazon

Original Poster

Toptrumpet7 m ago

I haven't used them, however their website was registered in 1999 …I haven't used them, however their website was registered in 1999 concurring with their website claim trading since 1999. They have mixed reviews on many forums, perhaps for extra protection could you not buy it from them via Amazon

I didn't realise they were selling on Amazon, I'll go have a look now. Thanks

Alternatively, is this Deal any good

Original Poster

Toptrumpet8 h, 15 m ago

I couldn't find the Amazon seller for the other model, but will have a closer look at this one.

Appreciate you flagging this to me in this thread. Thank you.

Toptrumpet10 h, 41 m ago

630 and 850 are leauges apart, hence price difference.

Try getting someone like ao to price match. It only says out of stock at Argos when you put your postcode in. You make get lucky

I've used then and I'm more than happy with what we got, the TV had slight marks on the bezel but works fine

Original Poster

Snakeyes6464 m ago

I've used then and I'm more than happy with what we got, the TV had slight …I've used then and I'm more than happy with what we got, the TV had slight marks on the bezel but works fine

Does that mean the TV was used/refirbished?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants