Advice on Returning a TV to Currys

Hi last week i bought a TV from Currys, i Got home set it up and all works fine. However im not too pleased with the colours, or contrast ratio is it. Just wondering if anyone knows if i would be able to return the TV as really its working.

Thanks Rob

7 Comments

Did you but it instore ?

If so i believe it has to be sealed if returning

When I first got my tv home the colours looked awful too just adjust them! I have an amazing picture now.

missp27

When I first got my tv home the colours looked awful too just adjust … When I first got my tv home the colours looked awful too just adjust them! I have an amazing picture now.

+1

Have a good play with all the settings until you see picture you like.

Have a look for an owners thread for your specific TV on Avforums

People often post there settings which will give a good starting point for setting up.

Original Poster

Yeah ive played round with the settings etc. It was a logik brand as there was no 24" samsung/lg's in at my price range. Guess i have to sell it and get another

I bought an Hitachi from Argos, when I picked it up I asked if I could return it on the basis that I just didn't like the picture and the woman said 'yes no problem we don't expect you to keep it until you've seen the picture in your own home'.

Sorry, Currys will ONLY accept it back sealed and unused.
its not faulty so they can say no, unless you bought it online and you can return within 7 days
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do these 2 men have in common1218
    2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
    3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356127

See more discussions