Groups

Advice on selling xbox

I'm thinking of selling my xbox 360 elite to get some cash together but have no idea how much i should put it on here for, all that will come with it is the component cable, plug and controller its about 2 years old and ill get the manufacturer date later on and post it as im sure that makes a difference in a sale?

the hard drive i will keep myself in case i decide to purchase one again in the future so i can continue from my saves

also need to know how much the postage might be to send it with sufficient insurance to cover it

any help would be greatly appreciated

7 Comments

Original Poster

oops wrong forum have reported to mods to move :thumbsup:

This needs to be in Misc, I believe.

Based on what you're saying though, I think you'd be looking at less than a hundred quid for it. There's only a year of RROD warranty left and besides that, it's basically a black Arcade console. In fact, it's not even that because it wont have the internal memory that you get with arcades now. Given that they have been going for about £110 new with a game lately, you wouldn't be looking at getting much for this. I imagine £90 including delivery will be about your limit on this. To send via a courier with ample insurance, you're probably looking at around 5-8 quid depending on who you were to send with.

Original Poster

cookiemonster83;7517441

This needs to be in Misc, I believe.Based on what you're saying though, I … This needs to be in Misc, I believe.Based on what you're saying though, I think you'd be looking at less than a hundred quid for it. There's only a year of RROD warranty left and besides that, it's basically a black Arcade console. In fact, it's not even that because it wont have the internal memory that you get with arcades now. Given that they have been going for about £110 new with a game lately, you wouldn't be looking at getting much for this. I imagine £90 including delivery will be about your limit on this. To send via a courier with ample insurance, you're probably looking at around 5-8 quid depending on who you were to send with.

haha yea i realised after i pressed submit that it was in for sale forum not misc haha, thanks for the comment mate repped

edit: why has it been changed to have FS in front of it lol

Edit: thanks for moving sigma

without the hard drive is basicly a Arcade :P i'd say about £70-£80

Original Poster

the price seems pretty reasonable considering a new xbox elite will cost around 180 and take away the hdd of roughly 50 quid new then a bit less due to it being second hand and 2 years old

thanks for the comment mate repped

A brand new arcade is £110.

On HUKD you'd be lucky to get £65 for what you're offering.

Original Poster

you rekon id be better off putting it on ebay or would i be looking at roughly the same price mark after fees etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions