Groups

Advice on Sky please.

Hi All,

Just had Sky reinstated for 6 months at half price. I could have had a Sky plus box fitted but would then have had to subscribe for 12 months at full price.
    Anyway, what I'm after is a recorder that would have similar features as a sky + box but would not have the hassle of fitting a new lnb ect.
    Also when we cancel the subscription, We would still have the recording features available, unlike the Sky+ box which becomes useless!
    I would like to know what I would have to pay for one of these if they are available.
    Thanks,
    Mike.

2 Comments

good question, will wait to see the anwsers myself/ iv always thought u need a new round thing on the dish in order to record to things at once

I wont bore you with LOADS of info - but these are generally wisdely available in places like Comet and so on....

Have a look at this link as a 'start' i am not saying it is the only link - but it starts you off....
    There are lots of these about - I am aware of Philips and Sony, and lots others too.....

Let me know if you need or want other bits of infoo, but have a look here...

Hope it helps.

Regards,
    radioandtelly.co.uk/pvr…tml
    frequencycast.co.uk/dvr…tml
    ]http//ww…=wf
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters33
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316