Groups

advice on the LOVEFiLM TRIAL?

do you have any advice when using the 3 month love film trial ive seen on here?
    any catches?

7 Comments

when you come to the end of the 3 months, send all disks back 3/4 days before expiry and clear your list of films/games so that any new ones dont get sent out. Then cancel online in the evening (after 11pm) otherwise they try to make you phone up to cancel. Also if you want games to be included, make sure you go for the game/dvd option, and as its a free trial you may aswell go for the full 3 disk option.
    I did my trial and worked fine. On my 2nd free trial now. Hope this helps :-)

Banned

Cantona_7;4999854

when you come to the end of the 3 months, send all disks back 3/4 days … when you come to the end of the 3 months, send all disks back 3/4 days before expiry and clear your list of films/games so that any new ones dont get sent out. Then cancel online in the evening (after 11pm) otherwise they try to make you phone up to cancel. Also if you want games to be included, make sure you go for the game/dvd option, and as its a free trial you may aswell go for the full 3 disk option.I did my trial and worked fine. On my 2nd free trial now. Hope this helps :-)

+1

Cantona_7;4999854

when you come to the end of the 3 months, send all disks back 3/4 days … when you come to the end of the 3 months, send all disks back 3/4 days before expiry and clear your list of films/games so that any new ones dont get sent out. Then cancel online in the evening (after 11pm) otherwise they try to make you phone up to cancel. Also if you want games to be included, make sure you go for the game/dvd option, and as its a free trial you may aswell go for the full 3 disk option.I did my trial and worked fine. On my 2nd free trial now. Hope this helps :-)

+2 .... simple as that.

Paddy Charlie;4999867

+1

+3

+4 easy peasy

Banned

http://www.pomegranate.co.uk/images/compare-meerkat.jpg

Simples :-D

Original Poster

cheers for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031716
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764610
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions