Found 30th Oct 2008
ok Im really skint at the mo - but really want a headset for the xbox 360 as I recently started COD4 online and am really getting into it

anyway cos I cant afford the offical ones ive had a look round and spotted this one

dealextreme.com/det…935

has anybody got this? is it any good? dont wana waste money on something that is cr*p

thanks

1. Misc
  2. Headset
6 Comments

Banned

dealextreme.com/det…935

looks like the official one and reviews seem good....its as basic as the normal one so its prob fine

If your skint get out and work some more instead of playing COD4 all day! Thats my job! lol :-D:whistling:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3324945

If your skint get out and work some more instead of playing COD4 all day! … If your skint get out and work some more instead of playing COD4 all day! Thats my job! lol :-D:whistling:

Im in work all day thinking of COD4 and how to improve the experience :thumbsup:

Definitely not the official one.

I have Gameware black 1 in one of my threads, hotukdeals.com/ite…ole just waiting to hear back from someone about it.

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;3324972

Definitely not the official one.I have Gameware black 1 in one of my … Definitely not the official one.I have Gameware black 1 in one of my threads, http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/265077/for-sale-xbox-360-console just waiting to hear back from someone about it.

What condition is it in? How old is it? Is it an offical one? if not what is the quality like?

You would take £4 delivered?

roryk83;3324994

What condition is it in? How old is it?You would take £4 delivered?

Not sure on age, Good condition, Mic not as good as the official one, but ok for a cheaper alternative.

£4 delivered is the price, just waiting to hear from someone. :thumbsup:

Could swap for an old game
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions