Advice on tv channels like sky

Found 1st Oct 2017
Hello friends I want advice on what todo I have left sky now and I would like lots of channels I notice that lots of people advertise kodi for 80 pounds a year or something on gumtree then you have amazon stuff I am new to all this please tell me what I should do also there are those satellites that aldi and lidl do
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Don't get kodi, esp if you don't know how to update the builds, a lot have stopped working now anyhow.. you can still use your sky box to get the free to air channels, Never had a Amazon Firestick so no idea if they are any good..
NowTV ?
Get a amazon stick and download liveNet. You may not know how to download it but someone else will.
Get freesat, about £100+ one off cost,
Get netflix, between £36 and £100 a year depending on if u share,
Get Amazon prime, between £49 to £79 a year,
Get now TV ever so often, pay max £5 for movies per month from deals on here,
Get catch up TV free,
An Amazon firestick one off cost between £30-£80.

Above gives you lots of quality content for a small one off cost and not that much a month.
Mobdro
What you are asking for is illegal. Not worth the risk. Get NOW TV, TV PlayerPlus or Amazon Video and you have plenty of TV to keep you entertained.
If you really miss your sky chances, try going back as a returning customer. They are known to offer discounts, not as much but depends.
Plenty of choice these days that does not tie you in Netflix now TV disneylife TV player etc. I prefer now TV as such good value except sports have kids movies and enter for about £10 month on average with all the desks. Daughter loves Disney channel now £5pm.
Like a lot have said, it depends what you watch. If you will miss the Sky channels and like watching the programmes as they are released, then Now TV entertainment packs are good value. And there are some good offers around if you search online for 3 months free and so on. Especially at the right times of year (almost black Friday next month!!) Otherwise make a note of what you like to watch and see what each service above (ibblackberry1's post) offers. Freeview and Freesat actually have good offerings but I don't think anything beats Sky for me, but you do pay a premium!
You guys are the best thank you for your help I will look in to something legal like now tv or amazon prime I will wait for a good deal
aleemiqbal315210 h, 28 m ago

You guys are the best thank you for your help I will look in to something …You guys are the best thank you for your help I will look in to something legal like now tv or amazon prime I will wait for a good deal

Those only get you content, but lots of channels. Get a humax bt-dtrt2100 from cex for about £40.

Excellent freeview+ twin HD tuner pvr with all the catch up channels, Netflix, nowtv

then do a group subscription for netflix (£2 per month)
Edited by: "chocci" 2nd Oct 2017
Is apple tv any good am not bothered about 4k stuff
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants