Groups

Advice on were to sell a hanging chair?

I really could do with some sensible advice about this item, i have been trying to sell this on Ebay,loads of times,sold once but let down by buyer,as could'nt pay the postage,far to heavy to post,i have listed for collect only too ( Glasgow area). I really need to sell this now,as daughter is getting married,so money would be handy,but run out of ideas,and sensible suggestions on price,were to sell,how to sell etc.

I know this is not to everyone's taste,but surely someone would buy this,i did,well it was a gift,bought in 90's but i'm sure it was made in the 60's or 70's.

Description.

The hanging bracket snapped,yes i was sitting on it at the time :giggle: ( before anyone says anything i'm a size 10) so i had another made,but it does'nt fit,as it was made by someone by post with my measurements etc,as you see from pics,it would'nt take much to sort this.It has a few scrapes etc,but looks good for age,the chair not me.:giggle:

I have seen these in the light coloured cane,but never in the dark colour.

img.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

2 Comments

Put it into your local auction house and you can always put a reserve on it.

Original Poster

Syzable

Put it into your local auction house and you can always put a reserve on … Put it into your local auction house and you can always put a reserve on it.

Worth a try,but because of condition,would they take it to sell? never been to an auction. i guess they would tell me it 's worth. thanks for the suggestion.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions