Groups

Advice on what a 9yr old should wear to a Miley Cyris Concert

As a Birthday treat I am taking my 9yr old to see Miley Cyris in concert. Going with a friend and her daughter who is wearing a Hannah Montana dress /boots. While my daughter loves Hannah Montana she didn't seem too impressed when I asked if she'd like a Hannah Montana dress. Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice as I need to get her something soon.

19 Comments

I find this strange lol - surely u would know what to dress ur own daughter in for this concert!! Or even ask ur daughter what she wants to wear!!!

Clothes would be good

It really dosent matter two hoots what anyone wears to a concert. No one takes any notice.

Banned

bossyboots;7050276

I find this strange lol - surely u would know what to dress ur own … I find this strange lol - surely u would know what to dress ur own daughter in for this concert!! Or even ask ur daughter what she wants to wear!!!

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]+1

its unbelievable.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

Why dont you just take her around town, so she can pick out a little dress she likes?

mylie who?

chezz2;7050299

mylie who?

so its hannah from montana in concert then?

chezz2;7050314

so its hannah from montana in concert then?

hold on a minute me batteries av gone

Original Poster

was just curious if kids tended to go to dressed like Hannah Montana or not. Of course she will decide at the end of the day. As post said looking for advice.

Twinx;7050334

was just curious if kids tended to go to dressed like Hannah Montana or … was just curious if kids tended to go to dressed like Hannah Montana or not. Of course she will decide at the end of the day. As post said looking for advice.

Twinx, your probably best going with what ur daughter wants:thumbsup:

rumblefish;7050298

Why dont you just take her around town, so she can pick out a little … Why dont you just take her around town, so she can pick out a little dress she likes?

+1

or

show dresses from online shops :thumbsup:

Sensible shoes, slacks and a cardigan.

obviously no sensible answers in the thread.... thong and boob tube of course.

Not dressed as H.M. If she gets lost she will be one of many hundred H.M.'s!!!!!

i've been to see coldplay with my frinds and her daughter and she dresses up in a neon tutu and matching leg warmers :w00t: over black leggings and tshirt.

Go as Marilyn Manson!

Get her to do a Miley Cyrus - Wear dodgy pyjamas, take pictures of herself pouting and Myspace it...

Or just see what she wants to wear - Something nice that she feels happy in - Id frown at you if you came my way with a Miley Cyrus Dress 2.

dcx_badass;7051980

I don't think it really matters, but as it's not even a Hannah Concert … I don't think it really matters, but as it's not even a Hannah Concert I'm not that sure why you'd dress as Hannah tbh.

Because Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana......... She will be singing Hannah Montana Songs more than likely. :thinking:

This is what i'm wearing.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.styledash.com/media/2008/05/81068180.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions