Groups

Advice on what phone to get - upto £200!

Well, time for an upgrade from my old 5800, looking for a touchscreen, preferably not a nokia, but may be persuaded. Also looking for an OK camera, 3.2 MP hopefully.

If you need more info I will supply

14 Comments

get a desire on contract. Will be cheaper in the long run compared to PAYG, unless you never phone anyone.

Banned

stick with your nokia and put the £200 into a saving bond

Original Poster

matt3454;8674184

get a desire on contract. Will be cheaper in the long run compared to … get a desire on contract. Will be cheaper in the long run compared to PAYG, unless you never phone anyone.

Was thinking about the Desire. Bad thing is, am in a contract until Aug 2011 with Voda.

sassie;8674191

stick with your nokia and put the £200 into a saving bond

I'm bored of it tho :thinking:

you could probably pick up a satio?

i remember some being cheap on t-mobile contract not too long ago, and there are some cheap ones on the bay

dontdothatagain;8674201

Was thinking about the Desire. Bad thing is, am in a contract until Aug … Was thinking about the Desire. Bad thing is, am in a contract until Aug 2011 with Voda. :(I'm bored of it tho :thinking:

Ah thats a shame.

3G iPhone's can be found for around £200 on FS/FT if they intrest you

Original Poster

coerce86;8674209

you could probably pick up a satio?

Looking on find-phone.co.uk, they are quite a bit more

Original Poster

matt3454;8674213

Ah thats a shame.3G iPhone's can be found for around £200 on FS/FT if … Ah thats a shame.3G iPhone's can be found for around £200 on FS/FT if they intrest you

Would prefer a 3GS as they are more up-to-date as they will probs stop supporting the 3G next year. :roll:

dontdothatagain;8674225

Would prefer a 3GS as they are more up-to-date as they will probs stop … Would prefer a 3GS as they are more up-to-date as they will probs stop supporting the 3G next year. :roll:

Yeah that is true. I personally wouldn't get either at the moment with a new model coming out in just a month or so.

Original Poster

matt3454;8674254

Yeah that is true. I personally wouldn't get either at the moment with a … Yeah that is true. I personally wouldn't get either at the moment with a new model coming out in just a month or so.

Yeah, probably gonna be £30+ a month unfortunately!

dontdothatagain;8674262

Yeah, probably gonna be £30+ a month unfortunately!

+£stupidamount for the phone lol.

I recommend HTC's. I love my desire :-D

Original Poster

matt3454;8674269

+£stupidamount for the phone lol.I recommend HTC's. I love my desire :-D

Yeah, always the same with apple.
    I did look at the desire, then the price stopped me in my tracks. lol.

blakcberry bold 9700

MarzBarz;8674663

blakcberry bold 9700

I want a new phone 5800 replacement too. I am in a 24 mth contract with Vodafone ending next June. I want a Blackberry, or anything not nokia but must be good for net

bargainhunter2009;8674855

I want a new phone 5800 replacement too. I am in a 24 mth contract with … I want a new phone 5800 replacement too. I am in a 24 mth contract with Vodafone ending next June. I want a Blackberry, or anything not nokia but must be good for net

blackberry is perfect for that. I sold my brand new 9700 for £220.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391213
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick66

See more discussions