Expired

Advice on what to wear at oceana?

30 replies
Found 1st Apr 2010
Hey can i have some advice on what to wear t oceana on Saturday?

Would they allow me in with these jeans because ive been told there quite strict?

republic.co.uk/Jea…762

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
30 Comments

Tbh, i wouldnt let you in wearing those :thumbsup:

smart jeans and shoes normally should be fine

depends what the event is, if they want trousers etc but id say they be fine

Original Poster

transit;8265845

Tbh, i wouldnt let you in wearing those :thumbsup:

Why not mate?
numptyj;8265848

smart jeans and shoes normally should be finedepends what the event is, … smart jeans and shoes normally should be finedepends what the event is, if they want trousers etc but id say they be fine

Just a normal night as far as i know, would they stop me from coming in if i had jeans?

Thanks

Smart jeans are fine, unless otherwise stated,
I used to work for them

andel90;8265865

Why not mate?Just a normal night as far as i know, would they stop me … Why not mate?Just a normal night as far as i know, would they stop me from coming in if i had jeans?Thanks

doubt it, cos they are dark also u should be alright

andel90;8265865

Why not mate?

Because they look like what i wear for work :thumbsup:

Aim for smarter :thumbsup:

Original Poster

numptyj;8265877

doubt it, cos they are dark also u should be alright

Is that what they usually look for ? Dark clothing? is it necessary to wear a shirt?

thanks

andel90;8265915

Is that what they usually look for ? Dark clothing? is it necessary to … Is that what they usually look for ? Dark clothing? is it necessary to wear a shirt?thanks

well I would probs wear dark jeans with dark brown shoes or something, maybe jumper/shirt

if livingthelife worked there he be the best person to give the info :thumbsup:

Original Poster

numptyj;8265941

well I would probs wear dark jeans with dark brown shoes or something, … well I would probs wear dark jeans with dark brown shoes or something, maybe jumper/shirtif livingthelife worked there he be the best person to give the info :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice mate much appreciated

Original Poster

Anyone else got any advice?

Other than don't pay £105 for jeans no, not really.

i got in wearing white jeans and a bright blue vest so the jeans in op should be fine :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Snailman;8266100

Other than don't pay £105 for jeans no, not really.

Lol already got them

lilsmithy;8266129

i got in wearing white jeans and a bright blue vest so the jeans in op … i got in wearing white jeans and a bright blue vest so the jeans in op should be fine :thumbsup:

Thanks mate the jeans and the shirt have g star written on them would this be okai?

Shoes, smart jeans and a collar, you will be fine. Them jeans be right. Which Oceana?

Original Poster

airey;8266163

Shoes, smart jeans and a collar, you will be fine. Them jeans be right. … Shoes, smart jeans and a collar, you will be fine. Them jeans be right. Which Oceana?

Thanks mate so the jeans are okay? how about a henleys shirt on top? with a lion in diamante at the back?

the one in bham mate

andel90;8266154

Thanks mate the jeans and the shirt have g star written on them would … Thanks mate the jeans and the shirt have g star written on them would this be okai?

yeah they shouldnt have a problem with that. Protip: good looking gyal on ur arm = guaranteed entrance ;-)

your going to oceana, not to see the queen,
the usual smart jeans (like you've got) good shirt, shoes, all good!

lilsmithy;8266129

i got in wearing white jeans and a bright blue vest so the jeans in op … i got in wearing white jeans and a bright blue vest so the jeans in op should be fine :thumbsup:

No lie I thought you were about 14

Original Poster

lilsmithy;8266270

yeah they shouldnt have a problem with that. Protip: good looking gyal on … yeah they shouldnt have a problem with that. Protip: good looking gyal on ur arm = guaranteed entrance ;-)

Mates party so no girls just lads lol thanks

intenso100;8266277

your going to oceana, not to see the queen,the usual smart jeans (like … your going to oceana, not to see the queen,the usual smart jeans (like you've got) good shirt, shoes, all good!

Queen might be there lol Thanks mate.

andel90;8266297

Mates party so no girls just lads lol thanks .

save the good looking girl on the arm for the way out!!
ave a good nite!

CFC_Mark;8266288

No lie I thought you were about 14

dw I get that alot. Im 18.

lilsmithy;8266333

dw I get that alot. Im 18.

Haha my bad. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

intenso100;8266328

save the good looking girl on the arm for the way out!!ave a good nite!

Lol Thanks mate will do

andel90;8266259

Thanks mate so the jeans are okay? how about a henleys shirt on top? with … Thanks mate so the jeans are okay? how about a henleys shirt on top? with a lion in diamante at the back? the one in bham mate

ull be ok, loadsa chavs goin in the dance room anyway.

Careful tho, can get a bit violent in there

jellybaby22;8266440

if thats you in your avvy....you look like that justin bieber :-D

I was going to say that but I didn't want to insult him twice in less than 5 minutes

jellybaby22;8266440

if thats you in your avvy....you look like that justin bieber :-D

CFC_Mark;8266451

I was going to say that but I didn't want to insult him twice in less … I was going to say that but I didn't want to insult him twice in less than 5 minutes

oh lawd not you aswell, already got numpty saying tha to me :-(

lilsmithy;8266645

oh lawd not you aswell, already got numpty saying tha to me :-(

yo JB

go toi oceana in a nicee crop top leggins/shorts/skirt or simply wear a jump suit or play suit and you will not feel left out and hope this helps you xx

Replying a year and a half late? Really?

In addition to that, from what i've gathered the OP is a male, not sure he'd get very far in a crop top.

How did you even find this thread?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!810
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810997
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…44

See more discussions