Advice on where i can get a laptop power supply

9 replies
Found 7th May 2008
I wonder if someone can help me out

I have a Fujitsu Siemens laptop - the power supply has been damaged near the connection with the laptop and is hanging on by a thread

If someone knows how i can resolder it back - would appreciate any advice

In the event it is damaged beyond repair - does anyone know where i can get another power supply with the following spec

19V --3.16A /// 100V~1.4-0.7A

Thanks

9 Comments

Maplin do a multi laptop power supply set jobby thingy, fits loads of lappys and is selectable voltage etc

Funny, same brand of laptop and same problem!!!! Ebay is a good place.

:w00t: mine comes from the plug

try here ]http//ww…/12

brought an acer one from them, reasonable prices and a years guarantee

have you tried laptoppowersupplies'R'US

i have same problem with my fujitsu siemens laptop(sometimes have to hold the adaptor in at a certain point)

does antone know if this would be covered under warranty(only 6 months old)

i had this prob last year, i bought one from maplins fo 35, and they have a lot of connecters to fit most laptops

scoobydoobydooo;2053522

i have same problem with my fujitsu siemens laptop(sometimes have to hold … i have same problem with my fujitsu siemens laptop(sometimes have to hold the adaptor in at a certain point)does antone know if this would be covered under warranty(only 6 months old)

dunno bout your warranty but my acer one died after about 4 months .. same issue and acer replaced it under warranty so worth checking

onlyme23;2053591

dunno bout your warranty but my acer one died after about 4 months .. … dunno bout your warranty but my acer one died after about 4 months .. same issue and acer replaced it under warranty so worth checking

Thanks,,will give them a call

cheers
scooby
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before45
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    5. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67

See more discussions