Advice on wireless subwoofer or possibly 2.1 system

Found 23rd Nov 2017
Hello

Can anyone advise me on an additional sound system which will combine well with the LG OLED55E7N?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Depends on your price range. i do love sonos but they are over priced but i have not came across any other system that sounds better. even there playbar is like 4 years old (you need pass through for it to work other wise you only hear stereo on your TV) but is such a good unit they have not updated it with a new model and they sold for around £200 now they are around £540+ (sale price) £648(normaly price)

The Sub is lovly

also like the Devialet Phantom but this is worth more then the TV it self.
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 23rd Nov 2017
djmackie200017 m ago

Depends on your price range. i do love sonos but they are over priced but …Depends on your price range. i do love sonos but they are over priced but i have not came across any other system that sounds better. even there playbar is like 4 years old (you need pass through for it to work other wise you only hear stereo on your TV) but is such a good unit they have not updated it with a new model and they sold for around £200 now they are around £540+ (sale price) £648(normaly price)The Sub is lovly also like the Devialet Phantom but this is worth more then the TV it self.

Thanks! The tv itself has a soundbar built in which is why I'm looking at something just to give it a bit extra oomff. I was thinking 2 speakers either side and a wireless sub next to the sofa. The problem is I have no idea if I need a specific type which will integrate well with the existing soundbar. Also, it has Dolby atmos - do I need to consider that?
I'm not looking to spend a fortune. Just something to give it that bit extra. Which is why I was considering a wireless sub on its lonesome.
When I say 2 speakers either side I mean 2 in total - 1 either side.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants