Groups

advice on xbox plse

Hi my partner is after one of these consoles for his birthday and ive seen the xbox 360 arcade and just wondered if that would be ok or would it be better to buy the next one up. He only wants to play games on it maybe go on line (not sure). any help would be appreciated thanks

11 Comments

60gb would be best

Banned

get the 60 gb version

I think its probably worth buying the 60gb version if you can

Banned

Yes, I would get him the Premium one (the next one up)

Original Poster

think thats a landslide for the 60gb version. thanks very much ill get ordering

strike;4333470

60gb would be best

fragaliciousbob;4333474

get the 60 gb version

lufc246;4333478

I think its probably worth buying the 60gb version if you can

Dimitar Berbatov;4333480

Yes, I would get him the Premium one (the next one up)

Depends what OP's OH wants to do with it, not using live often, only playing Sega Rally occasionally wouldn't warrant the 60gb version imho

I'd also recommend the 60GB one - especially as you can run the games from the hard drive with this option -
    less stress and heat on the console - and we know all about the 3 RROD and heat issues :x

Homer

sancho1983;4333697

Depends what OP's OH wants to do with it, not using live often, only … Depends what OP's OH wants to do with it, not using live often, only playing Sega Rally occasionally wouldn't warrant the 60gb version imho

Just get the 60 Gig He might get addicted to it and need the HDD. For a few quid more, it's worth it in the end.

Original Poster

Thanks guys very helpful

Get the Elite if you really love him.

...kidding. It's not worth the extra tbh. Go with the premium.

Xbox 360 arcade, with new Jasper Board, then get a cheap 20gb HDD for around £30, great offers with entertainment pack, for around £159. Hopefully no RROD :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions