Advice: Outside bench for a memorial site?

Found 12th Sep 2017
Morning all,

I'm looking for some advice on the most suitable outside bench for a memorial site.

Up in Loch Lomond, I have been granted permission to have a bench installed in memory of my late partner, and I am unsure as to what type of bench would be most suitable?

Naturally, something hard wearing that can survive the elements in the area, something that looks nice for her, and also something that can be personalised (but I guess that would just be a small plaque attached to the bench itself).

Any educated opinions would be very much appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
sorry for your loss, last us out but expensive they also do the name plate to attach to the bench. Good luck.

kedel.co.uk/ben…tml
Quite a selection here. This company make them for councils etc so will be hard wearing and they sell vandal resistant ones, if that is an issue.

Glasdon UK
Original Poster
longbowassassin1 h, 50 m ago

sorry for your loss, last us out but expensive they also do the name plate …sorry for your loss, last us out but expensive they also do the name plate to attach to the bench. Good luck.http://www.kedel.co.uk/benches/colne-4-seater-garden-bench-moulded-ends.html

Thank you for the link, will have a look.
Original Poster
Pandamansays1 h, 45 m ago

Quite a selection here. This company make them for councils etc so will be …Quite a selection here. This company make them for councils etc so will be hard wearing and they sell vandal resistant ones, if that is an issue.Glasdon UK

Thanks, I found this firm when googling. They seem to do hard wearing ones so they're definitely on my list.
I forgot about these In Staffordshire seem to have a good selection,
broxap.com/str…tml
Original Poster
longbowassassin23 h, 55 m ago

I forgot about these In Staffordshire seem to have a good …I forgot about these In Staffordshire seem to have a good selection,https://www.broxap.com/street-furniture/seating/view-all-benches-seats.html

They do indeed mate, yes.

Is this something you've done before yourself?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions