Groups

advice please

like this person, had to do a thank you note to them for something put in there i would like to stay in touch with them, had to see them today for something had a great chat and i didnt mention the staying in touch and neither did they, going to see them for the last time tomorrow dont know whether to write another note or just leave it at that, sorry for garbled message !

14 Comments

Banned

Just leave it, if a guys interested he will always make the move.

Banned

jus get ur norks out he'll keep in touch long time

Original Poster

thanks for your nice reply i will leave it

Original Poster

kapows;5769954

pmsl i might just do that

Maybe a bit more detail...

is he someone who is going away ? leaving work? just a random??

If its a work friend, give him your email or just add him on FACEBOOK :thumbsup:

Grow a pair :oops: and just do it, whats the worst that can happen ??

Also.. above you use the word "them" ???

Rick

Hey hon...

men cant hear what you're saying unless you show em physically, if you like him, show it

Bear in mind he'll feel uncomfortable if he doesn't wanna keep in touch as he wont want to hurt your feelings..

So toughen up and do it x x

Original Poster

i gave my email already, not got facebook

bargainhunter5;5770025

i gave my email already, not got facebook

118 118 -- Stalker time... :thumbsup:

Only joking...... just try dropping an email in a weeks time asking to go out for a drink etc... ?

Banned

its probz best if you have a few drinks, even if its a couple shots. You will probz feel invincible at this point and just ask him.

I generally find confidence is key.
    If you want to meet for drinks, just say it.
    If you want intercourse, say it.
    If you want to sit on his face while your friend whips his bare buttocks and you play classical music in the background. Heck, the worst that can happen is he'll say no and you laugh it off as a joke. ..

Just go for it, it's usually the thinking and planning ahead that messes things up, do what comes naturally.

Banned

easypeel;5770241

I generally find confidence is key.If you want to meet for drinks, just … I generally find confidence is key.If you want to meet for drinks, just say it.If you want intercourse, say it.If you want to sit on his face while your friend whips his bare buttocks and you play classical music in the background. Heck, the worst that can happen is he'll say no and you laugh it off as a joke. .. Just go for it, it's usually the thinking and planning ahead that messes things up, do what comes naturally.

lul

Banned

kapows;5769954

norkage yassss

Original Poster

lol thanks everyone

easypeel;5770241

I generally find confidence is key.If you want to meet for drinks, just … I generally find confidence is key.If you want to meet for drinks, just say it.If you want intercourse, say it.If you want to sit on his face while your friend whips his bare buttocks and you play classical music in the background. Heck, the worst that can happen is he'll say no and you laugh it off as a joke. .. Just go for it, it's usually the thinking and planning ahead that messes things up, do what comes naturally.

I actually agree with that :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186480
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1636
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848

See more discussions