Groups
    EXPIRED

Advice please... dash cam with AV IN

Advice please. Thanks in advance.

I am looking to buy a quality dash cam under £100 which can support the wireless rear parking camera and switch automatically to camera on reverse.

I will add the following wireless AV kit and a rear camera.

ebay.co.uk/itm…837

Thank you.

7 Comments

So you want to use the dash cams screen as a reversing camera screen? Won't it be a little bit, you know, microscopic?

You can't use a dash cam as a rear parking camera monitor. They are entirely different systems. You will need to obtain either a separate monitor, ( usually a 7" size ) to go with the rear parking camera, or better still a complete kit as they are better matched.

st8mike

You can't use a dash cam as a rear parking camera monitor. They are … You can't use a dash cam as a rear parking camera monitor. They are entirely different systems. You will need to obtain either a separate monitor, ( usually a 7" size ) to go with the rear parking camera, or better still a complete kit as they are better matched.

I think he is looking for a front dash cam that also has a AV in that he wants to use as a monitor for the cheap rear cam kit in the OP.

Think he would be better off (easier) just buying a WiFi rear camera like this and using his/her smartphone.

I think OP would be better just using mirrors.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I think he is looking for a front dash cam that also has a AV in that he … I think he is looking for a front dash cam that also has a AV in that he wants to use as a monitor for the cheap rear cam kit in the OP.Think he would be better off (easier) just buying a WiFi rear camera like this and using his/her smartphone.

​just looked at that seems ok
    what's it mean on video resolution =GA ?

stefromuk

​just looked at that seems okwhat's it mean on video resolution =GA ?

Think it is a misprint and should say VGA. So will be 640x480. It should be fine for identifying things not to hit while reversing. Also in general lower megapixels means better low light performance (at given price point).

Original Poster

Thank you all for valuable suggestions.
    I am looking for something like this dashcam with AV IN support but in bit better quality. Don't want to go for this one because i can't find out any reviews.

https://banggood.app.link/MVQl5V7GIA
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment56
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running21
      3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING11
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies22

See more discussions