Advice please. How do you go about posting the following in FS/FT?

I have hundreds of one type of trading cards (those collectable card thingys people trade). There are several hundreds of them. Some are duplicates but there is a large amount of different ones. So how do I got about selling them as one lot?

If I just post them as hundreds of *insert collection here* cards. Then it really doesn't give buyers a chance to know if they want them.

If I post them in one lots but list them I'll get busted for posting bulk items, as some I have 6,7 or 8 of.

*please note mods I haven't said what they are as this isn't a sneaky way of me trying to get round the bulk sale rules. This is a genuine question on how to list something.

9 Comments

don't think you stand much chance they wouldn't even let this one sell 6 rolls wallaper
hotukdeals.com/ite…-b/

jeany123;6424273

don't think you stand much chance they wouldn't even let this one sell 6 … don't think you stand much chance they wouldn't even let this one sell 6 rolls wallaperhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/483856/for-sale-6-x-next-pink-hearts-and-b/

You have to laugh, else you'd cry.

thesaint;6424325

You have to laugh, else you'd cry.

I know what use are two rolls of wallpaper:roll:

jeany123;6424341

I know what use are two rolls of wallpaper:roll:

I suppose you could do an alcove.

thesaint;6424367

I suppose you could do an alcove.

LOL:-D

well just list 1 of each one.... then they can't complain each one is different so shouldnt be a problem.

Banned

superskilly;6424593

well just list 1 of each one.... then they can't complain each one is … well just list 1 of each one.... then they can't complain each one is different so shouldnt be a problem.

this PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uncle monkey;6424593

I have hundreds

what's that?

uncle monkey;6424593

I have hundreds

how many?

uncle monkey;6424593

I have hundreds

say it again

uncle monkey;6424593

I have hundreds

one more time

uncle monkey;6424593

I have hundreds

kthnxbai

Not likely to get a sale on here anyway, someone wil offer you 50p.

Banned

greg_68;6424635

Not likely to get a sale on here anyway, someone wil offer you 50p.

does that incl recorded delivery?

otherwise

I'M OUT
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions