Groups

advice please on FS section

Banned
    hi im new to this site
    so though id introduce myself lol
    & ask some advice please
    i am looking to advertise some in the fs section
    i dont use ebay ect. some of them are expensive items so not to keen on posting first
    any advise on how to go from here?
    any help would be much appreciated
    thanks
    rangers2009

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;3438214

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/13761/updated-for-sale-forum-rules-and-gu/ :thumbsup:Welcome :-D

thanks for those & hi

Something that would help is on the FS page saying where you are and accepting collections. People are very wary of people who don't accept collections, so that will help you if you do.

Original Poster Banned

sickly sweet;3438365

Something that would help is on the FS page saying where you are and … Something that would help is on the FS page saying where you are and accepting collections. People are very wary of people who don't accept collections, so that will help you if you do.

thanks again for the help:thumbsup:

supermod

When you've sold your item & feedback has been left report it http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif & get it locked by a MOD - ALWAYS

Don't relist items that are already listed on a thread that hasn't been locked - even old one as in theory people could make offers on both threads.

If a relist is needed then wait 7 days after the date the previous thread was locked.

Don't deal by PM until offer has been accepted & you are actually exchanging payment details, phone number, contact name etc

Include photos of the items for sale with your user name & date displayed on them.

Don't bump your thread with unnecessary comments - only 2 bumps allowed. Edit previous details rather than making two posts together.

If there's any problem or query report it to MODs

Listen to the advice of the experienced members who may post in your thread.

Don't list items for sale here elsewhere online as it means you are carrying out muliple sets of negotiations.

Just trying to think of the main rules that are broken. If you break a rule you will get a warning > infraction > suspension > banned.

The rules are short, please read them (see links in my signature) & any queries ask before posting.

& if you follow the rules I will give you a gold star ;-)

Original Poster Banned

thanks for these
    rep aded for help:thumbsup:

sigma;3438468

When you've sold your item & feedback has been left report it & get it … When you've sold your item & feedback has been left report it & get it locked by a MOD - ALWAYSDon't relist items that are already listed on a thread that hasn't been locked - even old one as in theory people could make offers on both threads. If a relist is needed then wait 7 days after the date the previous thread was locked.Don't deal by PM until offer has been accepted & you are actually exchanging payment details, phone number, contact name etcInclude photos of the items for sale with your user name & date displayed on them.Don't bump your thread with unnecessary comments - only 2 bumps allowed. Edit previous details rather than making two posts together.If there's any problem or query report it to MODsListen to the advice of the experienced members who may post in your thread.Don't list items for sale here elsewhere online as it means you are carrying out muliple sets of negotiations.Just trying to think of the main rules that are broken. If you break a rule you will get a warning > infraction > suspension > banned.The rules are short, please read them (see links in my signature) & any queries ask before posting.& if you follow the rules I will give you a gold star ;-)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions