Groups

advice please on micro sd cards

I have a samsung d900 phone and want a micro sd card for it. Have looked for a site to tell me difference in capacity like you do with memory cards for cameras but cant find one. Can anyone tell me how much the difference would be betweeen a 528kb, 1gb, 2gb cards. Many thanks

5 Comments

Aquatic

I have a samsung d900 phone and want a micro sd card for it. Have looked … I have a samsung d900 phone and want a micro sd card for it. Have looked for a site to tell me difference in capacity like you do with memory cards for cameras but cant find one. Can anyone tell me how much the difference would be betweeen a 528kb, 1gb, 2gb cards. Many thanks

Difference in size and holding of data or price?

Original Poster

holding of data

Banned

Card for a phone is the same as a card for a camera, storage wise)

Here;'s a quick link that should help:
    kingston.com/fla…d=5

Read that a 1Gb is the maximum supported, but some sites say 2Gb. Don't know if it will work with 4Gb or 6Gb.

I'd go for the biggest you can afford and the phone can take, preferably 2gb if possible and not less than 1gb.

They are resonably priced at the moment, Play.com do 1gb for £7.49 and 2gb for £13.49

]http//ww…e=0

Original Poster

Thanks guys - that chart thingy was exactly what I was looking for. I've now bought a 2gb with an adapter from Play.com with quidco. Rep added
    much appreciated!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2398
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?2296
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions