Groups
    EXPIRED

ADVICE PLEASE - RE SCHOOL UNIFORM -

Hi Guys looking for some advice please my LO is starting school shortly and is 3 but still in 18-24 month trousers...does anyone know where i could get age 3 trousers (Uniform from please) and if they start any younger than 3 as only found age 4's at moment which are way too bug!!!
    adjustable waists would be a bonus!!!
    any help much appreciated
    many thanks for looking!!!

14 Comments

marksandspencer.com/gp/…rch
    20% off too at the mo, free del, collect in store free.
    Starts at age 3 though but with adjustable waist

asda usually have 3-4yrs as my daughter was small too. But i found they only had this size when they had their amin uniform stock in, in july.

Next do age 3 hun my little one was very tiny when she first started school and these fit lovely xx

try your local market i had the same problem with my little boy and the only place i could get smaller sizes was the market school shop

had the same problem, only place we found anything was mothercare

my lo is also 3 and starts this thursday and i have had the same problem, i ended up buying m&s age 3 doing the adjustable waist right up and turning up the hems with wounderweb! i could find smaller than age 3 anywhere! hope this helps you xx

You can checkout Mothercare.

When I was buying mine last year ASDA had trousers and skirts in 2-3 - they probably won't be restocking the store until 'back to school' time comes round again though. Maybe try online?

Could she wear black leggings?, i know our nursery let's them

sainsbury's uniform starts at age 3 and their trousers and skirts have adjustable waists. I bought my sons uniform from here and he has been wearing it since last September; its very good quality and washes well.

Original Poster

thanks for all your help gang...much appreciated! fingers xed x

M and s had some in their online sale have a look at asdas too do them for £3 and they come up small great for slim kids.

In the past i got trousers from woolys they did 2-3 for boys and somewhere else but i cant remember, you will find alot of difference though in age 3 stuff from variou shops, m&s seem a good fit. Try age 3 there.

i got age 2 online and in a school outfitters in trutex
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      2. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      3. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48

See more discussions