Groups

Advice please - stupid fake watches

Hi there,

My girlfriend seems to be obsessed with getting herself a stupid replica rolex from one of these two websites:

lookrichforless.com
    replicaawatches.com

I suspect such websites are entirely illegal and I don't want her to get ripped off, so can anyone offer some advice on buying this type of thing, especially if you have bought of these sites before?

I was thinking she should use the second site so she can pay with paypal, but I don't know - any help would be appreciated.

13 Comments

Go to Majorca and get one from the LookyLooky man

all based where I used to work a couple of years ago in Shenzen in China,quality really is hit and miss,and to be honest do you really want to be walking about with a chavy fake on your wrist?

skusey;6051214

Go to Majorca and get one from the LookyLooky man

:giggle:

Banned

See PM:thumbsup:

Original Poster

boothy;6051247

all based where I used to work a couple of years ago in Shenzen in … all based where I used to work a couple of years ago in Shenzen in China,quality really is hit and miss,and to be honest do you really want to be walking about with a chavy fake on your wrist?

well its either a chavvy **** fake or a real one lol

i talked her into getting a fake cos i dnt want her spending more than my cars worth on a watch :oops:

looky looky men are poor these days they have **** sunglasses and stupid hates with lights on them!!

markeh;6051299

well its either a chavvy **** fake or a real one loli talked her into … well its either a chavvy **** fake or a real one loli talked her into getting a fake cos i dnt want her spending more than my cars worth on a watch :oops:looky looky men are poor these days they have **** sunglasses and stupid hates with lights on them!!

What is the point of getting a fake one though, seriously?? It'll fall apart after 5 minutes, she'll know it's fake (ie carp) you'll know it's fake and anyone who knows anything will know it's fake :roll:
    Why does she want one at all? to impress people? With a fake?? It's just not worth it, either take her out and show her some 'cheaper' genuine watches like Gucci etc or buy her a plastic watch and tell her it'll last longer than fake. :roll:

no point in getting a fake watch hon x x

Original Poster

its not about the money her parents were gonna buy her a real rolex but her mum was scared of someone mugging her or people being jealous.

Shes one of those people that will want it but when she gets it she will lose interest in 5 mins, so let her get a fake and stick it in the drawer when she gets bored of it?

markeh;6051561

its not about the money her parents were gonna buy her a real rolex but … its not about the money her parents were gonna buy her a real rolex but her mum was scared of someone mugging her or people being jealous. Shes one of those people that will want it but when she gets it she will lose interest in 5 mins, so let her get a fake and stick it in the drawer when she gets bored of it?

Dont think you're going to get the advice you want tbh. When you decide to get married are you gonna buy her a fake engagement ring too? :roll:

Original Poster

snowflake;6051606

Dont think you're going to get the advice you want tbh. When you decide … Dont think you're going to get the advice you want tbh. When you decide to get married are you gonna buy her a fake engagement ring too? :roll:

lol i thought id just rob a granny for one

markeh;6051651

lol i thought id just rob a granny for one

:x

NOT funny :x

markeh;6051561

its not about the money her parents were gonna buy her a real rolex but … its not about the money her parents were gonna buy her a real rolex but her mum was scared of someone mugging her or people being jealous.

Thing is, a fake isn't a solution to either of those problems. With a fake, people will either be jealous or will lol hard at her for her fake status symbol, and regarding muggers, it's not as if they get much time to make a detailed analysis before knocking the lass out and taking what looks like the real thing. Avoid it.

I would suggest if you can afford it, buying a real rolex, most models hold there values better than any other watch maker, some even go for more on the second hand markets.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions