Advice please! what is the best football game for the Wii please?

Hi,

I'd like to buy a wii football game for my cousins chrimbo present. They are aged 12, 9 and 6 and are very much into their football!

Any suggestions? I know nowt about footie!

8 Comments

Original Poster

cheers carley have repped you!

Only thing is I think they'd like a new release one, peer pressure and all that lol

Original Poster

Brill! that's more like it. Thanks very much x

Original Poster

Which do you think would be better? the 12 year old in particular will want what all the other kids are into

caz1cool;6801168

cheers carley have repped you!Only thing is I think they'd like a new … cheers carley have repped you!Only thing is I think they'd like a new release one, peer pressure and all that lol

I think Carley is 100% right with Mario Strikers the only other footie games would be either Fifa 2010 or Pes 2010 but not the sort of thing for a 9 & 6 year old unless they are REALLY into football and want total realism.

Banned

fifa is more popular and on ps3 n xbox is better this year

I dunno how it is on wii tbh

Original Poster

Repped everyone, thanks for all your help!

All 3 of them are very into their football even though the younger two are still pretty young.

If anyone has tried Fifa on the wii could you let me know please?

Original Poster

ok ta carley

Mario Srikers Charged would be the best bet,i think.Seen it at about £8-9 pre-owned.Another option is Pro Evolution 2009, going for around £13,new.Fifa isn't my cup of tea.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
    4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions