Advice please Which is the best smallest smartphone / dual sim with great battery life ?

Found 27th Nov 2017
Hi ! I am hoping someone can offer some help and advice please.

I am currently looking for a 2nd smartphone , my main phone is a Samsung s8+ it is not dual sim , my last phone the One plus 2 was a dual sim .

I am looking for a 2nd smartphone , I am not a brand snob , but I am looking ideally for a 4 inch device or smaller , with great battery life that is pocket sized friendly.

I am happy to import from china etc , but ideally something with a proven track record as opposed to a shot in the dark purchase.

I kind of wanted to go with a dual sim samsung s8+ but they all tended to be import only with no warranty or the UK version was just to expensive , some people might suggest selling the S8+ and going with a Oneplus 5T , but I kinda like my current phone enough to not really want to do that.

TYI
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Original Poster
d3fult_76 m ago

Cheap and Cheerful with dual …Cheap and Cheerful with dual simhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xiaomi-redmi-4x-332gb-cheapest-ever-8062-lightinthebox-2842514

Thank you for the link , Great specs for the money .

But I am needing a smaller sized phone as it will be the 2nd one sitting in my other pocket along with credit cards etc .

My main phone the s8+ would do most of my surfing etc , the 2nd phone would be more for whatsapp , viber , answering calls and etc , but needs to have great battery life and ideally a 4 or 4.5 inch screen at the most.
Edited by: "Just.Wondering" 27th Nov 2017
So if you're carrying two phones do you need dual sim or not?
Original Poster
EndlessWaves21 m ago

So if you're carrying two phones do you need dual sim or not?

Well if it is a phone from china , the 2nd phone might as well be dual sim I guess...
iPhone SE XD.
Has dropped in price and has great battery life.
Edited by: "hearts22" 27th Nov 2017
Just.Wondering35 m ago

Well if it is a phone from china , the 2nd phone might as well be dual sim …Well if it is a phone from china , the 2nd phone might as well be dual sim I guess...

If it's not essential then what about something like the Sony XZ1 Compact? 4.6" screen and 40% longer battery life than your current S8+ according to PhoneArena's tests.

Or would that be larger/more expensive than you're after?
Original Poster
EndlessWaves2 h, 0 m ago

If it's not essential then what about something like the Sony XZ1 Compact? …If it's not essential then what about something like the Sony XZ1 Compact? 4.6" screen and 40% longer battery life than your current S8+ according to PhoneArena's tests.Or would that be larger/more expensive than you're after?

Ideally something closer to 4 inch, 1gb, good battery sub 70 from China
Just.Wondering27th Nov

Ideally something closer to 4 inch, 1gb, good battery sub 70 from China

Sub 4 inch hahaha lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions