Groups
    EXPIRED

advice please - www.ushopucare.co.uk

Just came across this website, which seems to be similar to Quidco, only with some better deals (at a first glance), e.g. 5% cashback at Tesco grocery.

Nevertheless, I have searched hotukdeals website and failed to get any thread that discusses ''u shop u care''.

Would like to ask for people's opinion before i decide whether to give it a go.

thanks.

4 Comments

very slow, does not seem to be as much as quidco on some retailers. Looks good though.

If you are a member of ipoints, you can get points from your groceries by going through mysupermarket. Is really simple to use and you can transfer your 'favourites' from tesco/sainsburys/asda/ocado

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…733 - doesnt sound that good

I tried to go to the site but it said 'cant start session', Managed to get on a bit later, and most of the percentages seem lower than quidco. You also have to earn £20 before they send you anything.

Original Poster

What I am concerned about at the moment is whether they do exist or are they some bunch of bananas that try to hook you up with all these so-called 'cashbacks' and run away with your cashbacks and possibly your bank details by the end of the day?

duckling;1452802

What I am concerned about at the moment is whether they do exist or are … What I am concerned about at the moment is whether they do exist or are they some bunch of bananas that try to hook you up with all these so-called 'cashbacks' and run away with your cashbacks and possibly your bank details by the end of the day?

Well they send you a cheque or use paypal, so couldnt take your bank details - but not sure about whether you will get your cash
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?513
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      3. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?22
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz926

See more discussions