Advice Pls Changing Car Wheels

Any know if I just want to swap front and back wheels, to even up tyre wear, will I need anything done, tracking etc.

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

No.........

The advice given though is to always have the best set on the rear.

greg_68;5515040

No.........The advice given though is to always have the best set on the … No.........The advice given though is to always have the best set on the rear.

+1. This goes against what most people think aboiut new tyres on the front.
You have checked that front and rear sizes are the same, and possible offsets?

Original Poster

Yes, all same.

Thanks.

...just make sure your wheels arent meant to be in certain places.....I didnt know mine had to be in certain places so when my brother put them on as new, and I went off to get my MOT it failed cos the wheels were in the wrong places! Just thought its worth a mention....

lil_tiger;5515127

...just make sure your wheels arent meant to be in certain places.....I … ...just make sure your wheels arent meant to be in certain places.....I didnt know mine had to be in certain places so when my brother put them on as new, and I went off to get my MOT it failed cos the wheels were in the wrong places! Just thought its worth a mention....

I take it you mean you have directional tyres

kyalion;5515146

I take it you mean you have directional tyres

i havent got a clue.....i paid extra for the shiny cool ones if that helps

lil_tiger;5515184

i havent got a clue.....i paid extra for the shiny cool ones if that … i havent got a clue.....i paid extra for the shiny cool ones if that helps

Location, location, location :whistling::p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213607
    2. Better watch out for these...1118
    3. Sad news about Barcelona811
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!55

See more discussions