Groups

Advice re: best sim only contract

The wife has been on orange pay as you go for quite a while but has now purchased a San Francisco. She would now like to go on a contract as PAYG is not really cost effective. Does anyone have info re the best deals for someone who will mainly text and use the internet on a daily (ish) basis. All help gratefully appreciated.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Haven't got the foggiest about stuff like this so thanks for that. Looks like a winner to me.

mbefc

Haven't got the foggiest about stuff like this so thanks for that. Looks … Haven't got the foggiest about stuff like this so thanks for that. Looks like a winner to me.

No probs, it's the best sim only deal with internet included with it

Was on orange payg for ages then went ti phones 4u on a sim only still with orange 3000 text, 500 internet and 500 mins, suppose to be £20 a month was still spending anything between £20- 32 a month, as they were charging fot text delivery! Also internet didn't work as I wasn't told at the time as I had a Blackberry I had to pay another £5 for internet!

Have now just gone to Orange on contract 24 months 500 mins, internet and all services for Blackberry, and 3000 Texts! £27.50 a month

I gt a tmobile sim only for ip4gs unlimited data 600 min x net 500 text 12contract for £10 they were asking £15 I offered £10 she then asked a manager he k'ed it this is for anyone I use to be with 02 never been with tmobile thought at this price I can't go wrong also they text u weekly informing u how many min/text uv used the number to ring is 0800 956 5003
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal87

See more discussions