EXPIRED

Advice re buggy/pushchair

Looking for a reasonably price (c.£50) buggy, with hood/raincover for a boy. To be used at grannys house, so something lightweight and preferably umbrella fold, just wondering if anybody has seen any. I know asda had a couple but wasnt sure of the quality. Any advice gratefully received - thank you.

11 Comments

Argos seem to have some offers on. Also my local mamas and papas had about 10 ex demo strollers all with footmuffs half price or better!

In terms of the what i'd reccommend - we have the mothercare pick and mix puschair which is very light weight.

Sometimes the really cheap ones are low handles and hard to turn the front wheels.

Good luck!

Original Poster

Thanks for that. Will have a look at those stores..

nefertiti6969

Argos seem to have some offers on. Also my local mamas and papas had … Argos seem to have some offers on. Also my local mamas and papas had about 10 ex demo strollers all with footmuffs half price or better!In terms of the what i'd reccommend - we have the mothercare pick and mix puschair which is very light weight.Sometimes the really cheap ones are low handles and hard to turn the front wheels.Good luck!

try an Obaby stroller thats what i hve and its brill

also try here...

kiddicare.com/web…sg=

smythstoys.com/str…027

This was posted up on here,saw it last night,if you a store nearby might be worth getting 1 but bit more than you wanted to pay.

I personally would recommend Hauck pushchairs,I've bought 3 in all ( had 2 for my daughter and on 1 with my youngest now ) will buy another Hauck later in year. Usually can pick up off eBay for about £45-50 delivered. I always buy the Disney design ones!
Edited by: "Mum2ConnornCerys" 3rd Feb 2011

Original Poster

That looks gr8! Thanks for that
ilovepink

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay10A_37_10751_14552_-1__14051_14051_10001_14051actually they are on special offer right now for £49.99 :-)http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/categorydisplay10A_37_10751_14552_-1__14051_14051_10001_14051

My sister just bought M&P Pipi from Argos, hers was £64.99 because of the pattern but they have one in a different pattern for £37.99, it's a really good pushchair x

I had an Obaby buggy with my little one, it only lasted about 6 months, just about fell apart.
Edited by: "RosieWoo" 3rd Feb 2011

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

http://www.smythstoys.com/strollers-pushchairs-326sc/chicco-liteway-stoller-blue-h07218pd.aspx?qwSessionID=0bc5f6d7-c40c-4a7b-9b48-ae6d5b703027This was posted up on here,saw it last night,if you a store nearby might be worth getting 1 but bit more than you wanted to pay.I personally would recommend Hauck pushchairs,I've bought 3 in all ( had 2 for my daughter and on 1 with my youngest now ) will buy another Hauck next year. Usually can pick up off eBay for about £45-50 delivered. I always buy the Disney design ones!

Thanks for the advice!!! Will check out hauck too!

Ashley675

That looks gr8! Thanks for that

No worries, like i said i have one (in pink) and the reviews are pretty good....from experience its very easy to steer etc and DD falls asleep in it no problem as it lays all the way down comes with matching rain cover thats very easy to put on to :-)

tesco direct have a chicco stroller -reclines too! £25 looks ok for price

Original Poster

asa

tesco direct have a chicco stroller -reclines too! £25 looks ok for price

Will check it out too thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
  2. word association Game74044544
  3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
  4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions